Thursday, 22 December 2011






after receiving nothing but presents for other people in the mail for the past few weeks, it was so nice today to finally receive something for me! as part of this little treasure swap, i sent out a package of goodies & received my own little box of trinkets in return. i was so spoiled by lovely elaine; she filled the box with gorgeous charms and a lovely hand written letter and, best of all, this beautiful piece of bunny art that you can see here. it may have been the most enchanting thing i've ever received in the post! sadly she left no contact details for me to thank her, so, elaine, if you're out there...?

6 comments:

  1. Aw it looks gorgeous, and so beautifully wrapped! Mine is being sent in a normal brown jiffy envelope!! It was such a sweet idea :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I'm still waiting on a package, but have sent my little treasure's. I really loved putting everything together.

    xx Carina

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's beautiful! An enchanting package indeed. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that is ever so pretty. What a beautiful gift to receive in the post. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Packages are always wonderful, but this one is especially so! The bunny art is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holly, it is Lauren. I recieved your package this morning and ran up to my bed and opened it straight away. Thank you, so much, it was wonderful to have just a little snow this christmas. I love Oscar Wilde and I shall read it over Christmas in my big chair next to the fire.
    Thanks for sending the beautiful things to me. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete